Monday 11 April 2011

LeAnn Rimes: ‘If I’m So Skinny, How Can I Fit in this Bikini? BOOM.’



LeAnn Rimes has been under increased criticism over her weight with fans concerned that she’s not eating. So to shut them all up she tweeted a photo of herself in a bikini from the navel down to prove… I have no fucking clue. On top of that, the woman apparently writes 5,000 tweets/second so for all we know she just has a coke problem, but here she is babbling about how much she loves Girl Scout cookies and pizza. Via Huffington Post:
“LOVE Thin Mint Cookies! I never know where to buy GS Cookies, so I’m always elated when someone I know has them! Love Thin Mints frozen!”
@KarlaHoffman @lindseyg696 you don’t know me, you have NO idea what I weigh or eat, so why should you have any opinion about my weight?
@KarlaHoffman @lindseyg696 I own that I am healthy and take dang goof care of my body, that’s what I own.
@KarlaHoffman last time we ordered pizza for the boys at our house you were there and I didn’t pass it up. You’ve witnessed it!
Yeah, Karla, you watched me eat that slice of pizza. I took at least two, maybe three, nibbles, God, I felt like such a fatty. But you witnessed it! You fucking witnessed it! I could make you testify in court of law, you know, but I won’t ’cause we’re besties. *rubs nose* Alright, now who wants to hear my life story in 140 character bursts? I’ve got 15 minutes to spare. *type type type type type* Me me me me me me me. SCREEEEEEEECHHHHHH!!
Photos: Bauer-Griffin, Flynet, Splash News
View the original article here

1 comment: